Tuesday, May 13, 2008

CATCH-UP PICS! ENJOY AND LAUGH!

Soooo, I was napping on the twins bedroom floor while they were napping.... I swear I didn't hear a thing!!!!!! FYI, baby lotion and powder!!! Need I say more???





Needless to say, it took 1 hour and 25 minutes to clean up!!! After working a night shift, I guess I sleep pretty hard!! YA THINK???


On a lighter note, Isaac was chosen as student of the month for April!!! Yeah Isaac!!! He was soooo excited to be chosen, and so proud at the awards ceremony. As usual, he was his goofy self, and fell on the way up to get the certificate. He got a coupon for a free dinner at Applebees, so we will have to have a night out just with him!!!

Lots more going on here, we are always busy. Hopefully more pics and blogging to follow this week!!!

6 comments:

KT said...

ok--so I laughed at that one. The twins look like they had fun!! Congrats to Isaac on his achievement. we--no--I check your blog all the time love to get an update with pics--BTW--you need to say pics instead of pis.

Love,KT

midnight hysteria said...

katie ... rosie can't say pics, cuz she's such a *math person,* so pi will just have to do ... LOL LOL LOL!

CONGRATULATIONS ISAAC ... WAY TO GO!

love the pics and the tales ... WANT MORE AND MORE AND MORE AND MORE ... PLEEEEZE .....

i love you guys ... mommmmmmmm

Christal said...

I'm so sorry about the mess!! We've had a few days like that around here!! So exciting about Isaac he looks so cute with his certificate!!
Love the pics and the update!!! Glad things are going good love ya!!

midnight hysteria said...

ooook ... where is an update???? c'mon now, where is it??? i know *things* are going on -- it's the O home, how can they not be??? LOL

hurry, hurry, hurry, before those little grow up ... post more pics ...

your loving mom .... LOL LOL LOL

Christal said...

where are you ??? I miss you!! hope all is good in your country!!! Happy summer too.

midnight hysteria said...

LOVE YOUR NEW BACKGROUND ... you did good .... awaiting an update, though ..... hint, hint, hint .....